What can YOU do with a Reverse Mortgage?
- Eliminate your monthly mortgage payments forever
- Supplement your retirement income
- Finally take those vacations you always dreamed about
- Establish a college fund for those beautiful grandkids
- Make those home improvements you always wanted
- Start your estate planning today
- Provide yourself with tax free monthly cash
- Pay for those costly medical expenses
- Get out of foreclosure problems
- Create a “rainy day” fund for those unexpected emergencies
Do YOU qualify for a Reverse Mortgage?
- Must be at least 62 years of age and currently live in your home as a primary residence
- All existing liens and mortgages must be paid off with the proceeds of the Reverse Mortgage
- Property taxes and home insurance must be maintained by the borrower throughout the life of the loan
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
A Reverse Mortgage is an innovative, Government insured loan that allows you to access the existing equity in your home. With this additional money, you can now fund your retirement needs exactly how you envisioned them. Since 1987, Reverse Mortgages have helped thousands of Seniors retire in their homes without the burden of a mortgage payment throughout their retirement years. Taking out a Reverse Mortgage will not affect your Social Security or Medical benefits.